Monday 4 April 2011

We're back!

Well, those thin-skinned knuckledraggers over at Conservapedia have tried their best to shut down any criticism of them and their right-wing hate-blog, by closing down the old "We Couldn't Make This Up."
 
I'm sure they're incapable of grasping the irony of doing this, even as their own Brother Leader, Andrew Schlafly, bemoans "liberal censorship" thwarting his attempts to inflict his made-up list of conservative words. Then again, I doubt they grasp many other 3-syllable words either.
Well, just to say that firstly, I must be doing something right if that gang of right-wing thugs feel so threatened by my writings. Secondly, we're back! A bit older and wiser, thus I'll have to go to the inconvenience of running several blogs simultaneously, so at least they'll still appear in the Google searches.

Still, the fact that they're running scared tells me I'm doing something right. Let the show go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment