Wednesday 7 April 2010

More sauces

Because you can never have too much sauce. Well, that's what the school dinner lady used to tell me... after school... behind the bike shed. Was years before I realised "sauce" was something you put on food.


Or in this case, a pun on the provision of information. Now, I've seen that since my last posting (and I apologise for my silence since then), Terry Koeckritz has been running around denying that he was the source of the sauce, if you get my drift. So be it. We all know he's as capable of honesty as Liberace fathering triplets. Still, it was amusing watching him stumble about like a bear with a sore arse, mumbling incoherent threats about lawsuits. Not to mention the bizarre plot he hatched with fellow sysop Rob Smith over on Wikipedia's Conservapedia article.


So as a public service, and in the interests of completion, shall we say, I'd now like to present the old Special Discussion Group archives that our friend Terry did indeed leak to the world (although this time he tried to lay the blame on Rob Smith. What a great guy to have as a friend). Although, as we mentioned in an earlier posting, he managed to convince Andrew Schlafly that by doing so, he was actually running a very clever undercover scam. Then again, Andy thinks Fidel Castro is dead and abortions cause breast cancer, so it probably wasn't terribly hard for Terry to pull the wool over his eyes.


So, these aren't as fresh as the most recent batch, but they're still full of the same bile and insanity. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Some guy on the internet13 April 2010 at 12:08

    From: Temlakos
    Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:46:33 -0400
    Local: Tues, Jun 19 2007 2:46 pm
    Subject: Re: 2457 HERE IS THE TEXT OF THE LOS ANGELES TIMES ONLINE ARTICLE:

    First of all, TK, let me congratulate you for finding mention in the
    Stephanie Simon article. You did better than I did--assuming that she
    quoted you correctly. Why she bothered to talk to me at all, I cannot
    fathom.

    I plan a review of this article later today.

    TerryH


    From: "Terry"
    Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:20:03 -0700
    Local: Tues, Jun 19 2007 3:20 pm
    Subject: RE: 2464 Re: HERE IS THE TEXT OF THE LOS ANGELES TIMES ONLINE ARTICLE:

    LOL!

    Anything above 75% accuracy, Ronald Reagan used to say, is impossible with
    reporters.

    She used one of my more benign quotes, but took another, and worked it into
    the article anyway, because I likened them to terrorists, and that stuck in
    her mind. I am sure others made the analogy, and according to her article,
    they admitted they were! What could be better for us, in responding to RW?
    We simply adopt the Government's own policy: "We don't negotiate with
    terrorists." When they deny that, we simply point to the confirmation of
    the Los Angeles Times. ;-)

    The important thing is, the thrust was that against good and evil. And she
    showcased a mere child quaking with fear of being "destroyed" by those
    horrid Internet Vandals and Cyber Terrorists!

    --TK

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero!! Especially given TK and Rob's recent insanity on WP, this is a godsend!! Thank you SGOTI

    ReplyDelete