Sunday 2 May 2010

The Tradegy of Conservapedia

I admit, I've been lax in my updates, but to be honest, writing about the same old stuff (Andrew Schlafly spouting nonsense, Terry Koeckritz lying through his teeth, etc) is becoming about as appealing as gargling with drain cleaner. Still, I live in hope that something juicy will crop up. Given how Andy's been gloating about the Conservatives winning the upcoming UK election, there might be something there next week. At the very least, his ridiculous comments about Britain being "the land of atheism" deserve challenging.


However, I don't want the blog to stagnate, so as a cop-out, please read this lovely blog entry, entitled "The tragedy of Conservapedia", which sums up the present state of affairs better than I ever could. (h/t to David Gerard for the link) The difflink provided makes for entertaining reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment