Sunday 8 August 2010

A Picture Paints a 1000 Words

Or so they say. In that case, allow me to let the picture below answer the questions "Is Ken Demyer seriously deranged?";  "Is this the kind of writing an encyclopaedia purporting to be "trustworthy" wants its readers to see?" and "Why aren't we surprised that the other administrators haven't stepped in to do anything about it?


Dear Readers, I give you, for your viewing pleasure the "The transitional animal the flying kitty? (sic)" (Click the picture for a link to the full-sized horror.)




5 comments:

  1. This blog Is dildos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which must make me immensely popular with those of the female persuasion (or anybody generally in favour of dildos) then. Harder! Deeper! Faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why oh why did you make my browser download this 10mb, 33k pixel tall mass of an image?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, you could have clicked on the stop button at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was bought up somewhere on RW. If I'm not mistaken, the site owner makes a joking remark about on the site, but says something like "at least he left the watermark in. Ah, found it: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conservapedia_Talk:What_is_going_on_at_CP%3F/Archive192

    "Thanks for bringing it to my attention. As they've not removed my watermark I'm not really that bothered, I've just asked them to cite my site as the source. Besides, he seems to have had fun with it"

    ReplyDelete