Friday 24 September 2010

Update

Well, it looks as if I have constant readers from another sphere.

Following on from my post yesterday, it would appear as if all the links I mentioned in the letter, have mysteriously been oversighted.

Now I wonder who could have done that? Who is so worried that people might see him for the lying skunk that he is?

Ah well, in other news - good morning, Terry Koeckritz.

Update: Ah, thank goodness for capture bot, coming to save the day, from Terry's frantic attempt to cover his tracks.

4 comments:

  1. Anyone who knows what a self-serving liar, plagiarist and all round general unpleasant person (all well documented so don't even consider charges of libel, Terry) will not be surprised by his petulant antics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a completely unrelated note, you need to fix your link to Submitted to a Candid World, it should be .com instead of .net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks. I've fixed it accordingly.

    ReplyDelete